For patients interested in financing options, we are pleased to partner with Medicard Finance Inc. This third party finance company offers competitive interest rates and payment plans ranging from as short as 6 months to up to 6 years. A finance application may be completed in-office or online. https://www.medicard.com/provider-profile.php?id=11159
The consultation fee for cosmetic patients is $100 plus HST. This fee will be applied towards future surgery or injectables (Botox, facial fillers).
Following consultation, a detailed surgical quote will be provided that outlines the following expenses:
- Surgeon fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Operating room and nursing fees
- OR equipment and surgical implants, compression garment, etc. as applicable
- Overnight fee (if applicable)
- Surgical quotes are valid for 6 months from date of consultation.
Acceptable forms of payment include credit and debit cards, certified cheque, and cash.
A 25% deposit is required at time of surgery booking, which is required to confirm a given surgery date in the operating room and to book other health care providers who will be involved in your care (i.e. anesthesia and nursing).
- Remaining fees must be paid 4 weeks in advance of surgery.
- If surgery is cancelled over one month in advance, all fees will be refunded minus a $250 processing fee.
- If cancelled at one month or less, 75% of fees will be refunded.
- If cancelled at 3 weeks or less, 50% of fees will be refunded.
- If cancelled at 2 weeks or less, 25% of fees will be refunded.
- If cancelled at less than 48 hours or no show, no fees will be refunded.
- Surgery may be rescheduled if notified at least 2 weeks in advance. If less than 2 weeks notice, a 10% fee will be charged.
- All surgeries have associated risks. If any revision surgery is required, the surgeon fee will be waived. The patient is responsible for remaining surgical fees (including anesthesia, nursing, operating room fees, and equipment).